Friday, July 10, 2009

OMG! I'M AN ADULT!

Talk about a late realization, huh?

As I write this, I'm listening to the songs of 13 the Musical on Youtube. Now I'm deep in thought. Well, not exactly deeeeeep in thought; still, I'm thinking enough to start blogging.

I suddenly realized that it's already been a decade since I turned thirteen. Ten years! Golly. I'm really getting old.

It's funny. When I was a teenager, I always looked forward to getting older. I anticipated independence and freedom. I dreamed about getting my first paycheck and buying the stuff that I want WHEN I want them. I wanted to be able to do things that grownups could do.

I think I should have enjoyed my teenage years more.

Being an adult can be really frustrating.

Or maybe I just feel this way because I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment